Governor Gregoire’s 2007–2009 Biennial Budgets
On December 19, 2006 Governor Gregoire released her proposed spending plan for the 2007–2009 Biennium that begins on July 1, 2007. The total proposed General Fund — State budget is more than $29.943 Billion of which 5.9 percent, or $1.76 billion, would be appropriated to the Department of Corrections.
Comparisons between the Department and Governor’s budget proposals
The Department routinely compares competing budget proposals in order to assess the assumptions and review financial changes that may have an impact on the Department’s operations. These comparisons will be updated throughout the legislative session as the Governor, House, and Senate independently produce their spending plans.
- DOC 2007–2009 Biennial Compromise Budget Comparison: DOC vs. House vs. Senate – As Delivered to the Governor (PDF)
- 2007–2009 Biennial Operating Budget Comparison: DOC vs. Gov Gregoire’s Proposal (PDF)
- DOC vs. Gov Gregoire’s Capital Budget Proposal (PDF)
Governor Gregoire’s Budget and Supporting Documents
- Overview of Governor Gregoire’s 2007–2009 Operating Budget
- Governor Gregoire’s 07–09 Budget Recommendations for DOC (PDF)
- DOC activity and performance measures reported in Governor Gregoire’s Budget (PDF)
- Overview of Governor Gregoire’s 2007–2009 Capital Budget (PDF)
- Governor Gregoire’s Capital Budget recommendation for DOC (PDF)