Measures and Statistics
Government Management Accountability and Performance (GMAP) is the tool that helps Washington state agencies measure and improve their performance. The Governor’s public accountability forums focus on high-priority initiatives in Governor Gregoire’s key result areas.
We report our performance in the Public Safety key policy area. This area measures the performance of state activities to improve the safety of people and property. Past GMAP reports for all priority areas can be viewed in DataView.
To learn more about how DOC and other state agencies ensure accountability by publicly measuring performance, visit the Accountability and Performance website.
Statistics and Reports
- Fact Card
- Prison Snapshot Report
- Community Supervision Snapshot Report
- Average Daily Population in Prisons
- Average Daily Population in Prisons - Fiscal Years 2009-2012
- Number of Prison Releases by County of Release
- Prison Population and Community Supervision Caseload compared to Forecasts
- Average Cost of Incarceration for Prison Offenders - Fiscal Years 2010-2012
- Changing Face of DOC
- Changing Community Supervision (2E2SSB 6204)
- Earned Prison Release
- ESSB 5288 - Changes to Supervision of Offenders
- Major Sentencing Changes Impacting Community Supervision and Prison Population
- Sex Offender Treatment Program
Please email us for more information.