Capital Construction Projects Information
- Bid Advertisements — General Administration site for Public Works Projects
- Construction Projects Results — Department of Corrections’ bid results
- Capital Projects — See Advertisement
OFM Major Project Reports
Twice yearly — in June and December — Capital Programs provides reports on projects over $5 million to the Office of Financial Management, following are the June 2014 Reports.
- Airway Heights Corrections Center - Security Electronics Renovation
- Monroe Correctional Complex - Security/Video Systems
- Monroe Correctional Complex — Close Sewer Lagoon
- Washington Corrections Center - Security/Video Systems
- Washington State Penitentiary — Housing Units, Kitchen and Site Work (Final Report)
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Projects
Capital Programs is committed to designing, building, and certifying to LEED Silver because sustainability is part of the Department of Corrections’ Strategic Plan as a means to develop more effective and efficient business practices, and in support of the Priority of Government to protect the environment.
In 2004, Capital Programs established a policy to design and construct all new occupied buildings over 5,000 square feet and all major building renovations to at least LEED Silver Standards. This policy was in response to the Department’s Sustainability Plan that included a goal of building green. In 2005, the Legislature passed a law requiring these same two provisions for all state—funded building projects.
Facility Aerial Photographs
For further information on facilities, see Facilities.
- Airway Heights Corrections Center
- Cedar Creek Corrections Center
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center
- Larch Corrections Center
- McNeil Island Corrections Center
- Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women
- Monroe Correctional Complex
- Olympic Corrections Center
- Stafford Creek Corrections Center
- Washington Corrections Center
- Washington Corrections Center for Women
- Washington State Penitentiary