In addition to supporting the agency’s sustainability efforts, the Capital Programs Environmental staff members assist Capital Programs Project Managers in obtaining necessary permits for Capital Projects.
Project–related State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) documents are submitted to the Department of Ecology. The Department of Ecology publishes these documents for two weeks – or for the entire comment period – whichever is required.
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- SEPA Register
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (DAHP)
State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA):
- 2014 LCC Water Reservoir Improvements
- 2012 WCCW Composting Facility
- 2011 CCCC Composting Facility
- 2008 MCCCW 100-Bed Expansion
- 2004 CBCC Access Road Repair & Reconstruct
Water and Stormwater Management:
- 2014 McNeil Island Boatyard Facility - Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2012 Annual Report Stormwater Management Program
- 2011 Annual Report Stormwater Management Program