Airway Heights Corrections Center
11919 W. Sprague Avenue
PO Box 1899
Airway Heights, WA 99001-1899
- Saturday, December 19, 2015: The Family Friendly Program, Santa Comes to Visiting, will be held at both MAIN and MSU. Only pre-approved registered offenders/visitors will be allowed to attend. (Posted 9/21/2015)
- Main regular visiting hours will be closed for the day due to the event.
- MSU regular visiting will be closed for evening session and open for the afternoon session.
- Special visits are cancelled for this day.
- Extended Family Visitsís that are already scheduled will continue.
Facility at a Glance
Visit the Friends and Family website for great information including how to prepare for visiting with children.
For for additional forms and details on how to apply for a visitor who is a minor, please review the Visiting With a Minor web page.
Visitor’s Application: Please fill out either the Online Application, or the Hard Copy Application not both. Submitting multiple visit applications for an individual visitor will cause a delay in processing.
Visiting Guidelines and Schedule
Family Events Calendar
Video Visiting Guideline provided by JPay.
Educational and Offender Change programs:
Work and Vocational Programs:
Prison crews are a way offenders can give back to the community. The Community Partnership Program at Airway Heights and volunteers from the community are dedicated in providing events, projects, and programs to offenders and their families. These include Book Fairs & Family Craft events, Family Portrait day, Stamps for Cancer, Day with Dad, Father–Child Story Time Video, fundraisers, and Family (Children’s) Birthday Party program.
Airway Heights utilizes community resources and encourages supervised interaction between community members and offenders. Volunteers are instrumental in assisting in the development of programs aimed at developing positive changes in personal growth and successful reintegration to society. Volunteer led programs include the following: African American Literature Program, Alcoholics Anonymous, Book Fairs & Family Craft events, P.I.C.K (relationship) program, Locks for Love, Special Holiday events, Narcotics Anonymous, Relationship Works program, Stamp Out Cancer, Toastmasters International, Eastern Washington University Writer’s in the Community, Yoga, Children’s Reading programs – partnered with Volunteers of America, and multiple faith based programs.