Clallam Bay Corrections Center
Business Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Main: (360) 963-2000
Health Services: (360) 963-3237
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 The visit room will be closed from 11am to 5:15pm due to the Black Prisoners Caucus annual event. The visit room will reopen at 5:15pm for regular visits.
- Saturday, August 20, 2016 The visit room will be closed for an inmates’ scheduled BBQ event.
Facility at a Glance
Superintendent: Ron Haynes
Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC)
- Custody Level: Medium, Close, Maximum
- Units and Custody levels
- Operating Capacity: 858 male offenders
- Year Opened: 1985
Visit the Friends and Family website for great information including how to prepare for visiting with children.
For for additional forms and details on how to apply for a visitor who is a minor, please review the Visiting With a Minor web page.
Visitor’s Application: Please fill out either the Online Application, or the Hard Copy Application not both. Submitting multiple visit applications for an individual visitor will cause a delay in processing.
Visit times are 11 am to 7:15 pm Friday through Monday. No entrance time periods are from 1 pm to 2:15 pm; 4 pm to 5:15 pm and after 6:30 pm.
- Visiting Guidelines and Schedule
- Facility Events and Visiting Calendar Please note: The Facility Events and Visiting calendars have been combined.
Educational & Offender Change
- Adult Basic Education⁄General Education Diploma (GED)
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Accounting
- Cloud and Computer Development Design
- Professional Baking and Pastry
- Building and Maintenance Technology
- Intensive Transition Program
- Re–entry Program
- Dog Training and Adoption Program
Work & Vocational
- Correctional Industries (CI) employs offenders in their garment factory and laundry
- Food Service
- Ground keepers
- Recreational assistants
- Warehouse workers
Clallam Bay works closely with the surrounding communities to maintain communication lines about the status of the facility, hiring, and rendering assistance, if needed.
Many volunteers are active in programs throughout the facility. Volunteers participate in religious bible study, worship services, one–to–one prison mission and other cultural, ethnic and recreational opportunities.
Volunteer Programs Include:
- Religious Bible Study
- Worship services
- One to One Prison Mission
- Cultural, Ethnic, and Recreational opportunities.