CCCC - Driving Directions
View Larger Map
Facility Phone Number
(360) 359–4104 or (360) 359–4179
Driving and Parking
CCCC is providing this simplified version of Driving directions.
- The speed limit on facility grounds is 15 mph. Thank you for not speeding.
- Go past the first entrance, proceed on to the second entrance where the large parking lot is located on your left.
- Check in at the PCO. The Perimeter Control Office (PCO) is located directly across from the parking lot.
- All vehicles will be parked and locked in the visitor parking lot.
- Persons not on the visiting list who are providing transportation for visitors are to leave the premises immediately after dropping off the visitor(s). They will return promptly to pick up the visitor(s) at the end of the visiting period.
- Vehicles should be secured.
- Pets, other than authorized service animals, are not allowed on facility grounds.
- Service animals must be authorized and pre–approved prior to visit. Authorization is granted through the Superintendent⁄designee.
- Pets and persons not visiting may not wait in the vehicles.
- Visitors will not return to their vehicles until they have signed out of the visiting area, or unless authorized to leave the visiting area by correctional staff.
- Handicapped parking is available in the visitor’s parking lot.