CCCC - Driving Directions
View Larger Map
Road Condition phone number is 360-359-4170
There will be several signs announcing construction and if a detour route on Bordeaux Road is in effect.
Facility Phone Numbers
- Business Hours (8 AM to 5 PM): (360) 359-4100
- Weekends/After Hours: (360) 359-4104
Driving and Parking
CCCC is providing this simplified version of Driving directions.
- The speed limit on facility grounds is 15 mph. Thank you for not speeding.
- Go past the first entrance, proceed on to the second entrance where the large parking lot is located on your left.
- Check in at the PCO. The Perimeter Control Office (PCO) is located directly across from the parking lot.
- All vehicles will be parked and locked in the visitor parking lot.
- Drivers who provide transportation for visitors are to leave facility grounds immediately after, but not before the visitor(s) have been cleared for visiting. They are to return on time to pick up the visitor(s) at the end of the visiting period. The visitor is to have a contact phone number of the driver in case they need to leave the facility before the end of the visit period.
- Vehicles should be secured.
- Pets, other than authorized service animals, are not allowed on facility grounds.
- Service animals must be authorized and pre–approved prior to visit. Authorization is granted through the Superintendent⁄designee.
- Pets and persons not visiting may not wait in the vehicles.
- Visitors will not return to their vehicles until they have signed out of the visiting area, or unless authorized to leave the visiting area by correctional staff.
- Handicapped parking is available in the visitor’s parking lot.