Coyote Ridge Corrections Center
1301 N Ephrata Ave
PO Box 769
Connell, WA 99326
- Debtek cards may be used during Family Friendly Events.
Facility at a Glance
Superintendent: Jeffrey A. Uttecht
Custody Levels: Minimum, Medium and Long–term Minimum
Units and Custody levels
Operating Capacity: 2,468 male offenders
Year Opened: Minimum Security – 1992
Medium Security – 2009
Visit the Friends and Family website for great information including how to prepare for visiting with children.
For for additional forms and details on how to apply for a visitor who is a minor, please review the Visiting With a Minor web page.
Visitor’s Application: Please fill out either the Online Application, or the Hard Copy Application not both. Submitting multiple visit applications for an individual visitor will cause a delay in processing.
Our Extended Family Visiting unit has supplies provided by the facility. Please review the EFV Allowable Items list before arriving for an EFV visit.
Visiting Schedule (All Units)
Family Events Calendar
We recently sent in information regarding the family council at CRCC. After review of the criteria used by other facilities, CRCC has adopted the following criteria for determining whether an offender may or may not participate in a family friendly function.
1. When an activity or event is primarily intended for minors to participate:
- offenders with sex offenses (EVER) committed against a minor, without regard to the current visitation privileges with their own children, will not be approved for participation in family friendly events directed specifically toward minors
- offenders approved for participation must have children present to attend (when the event⁄activity is aimed at providing a function for children then the offender must have children on their approved visit list and one or more of the minor child(ren) must be present for the event)
- offenders that may attend must have a clear conduct (no serious infractions⁄rule violations) in the past six months
2. When an activity is intended for adults (significant women day or significant men day):
- children will not be allowed to attend and
- offenders will be eligible for participation provided they are 6 months without having received a serious infraction (rule violation)
Educational and Offender Change programs:
Work and Vocational Programs:
Several community work crews employ offenders, supervised by trained correctional officers to provide services to surrounding communities at a reduced cost. Public agencies and non–profit organizations hire offender crews to maintain properties, buildings, parks, roads, water lines and sewage systems.
There is lodging assistance for family visitors with the Room at the Inn reservation form.