Larch Corrections Center
Business Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Main: (360) 260-6300
Health Services: (360) 260-6300 x 362
- Saturday, February 13: The visit calendar had an error regarding the Father⁄Daughter dance. The event is on Saturday, Feb. 13th.
- We will be having regular visiting through the entire weekend.
Facility at a Glance
Superintendent: Lisa Oliver-Estes
Larch Corrections Center (LCC)
- Custody Level: Minimum
- Units and Custody levels
- Operating Capacity: 480 male offenders
- Year Opened: 1956
Visit the Friends and Family website for great information including how to prepare for visiting with children.
For for additional forms and details on how to apply for a visitor who is a minor, please review the Visiting With a Minor web page.
Visitor’s Application: Please fill out either the Online Application, or the Hard Copy Application not both. Submitting multiple visit applications for an individual visitor will cause a delay in processing.
Educational & Offender Change
- Adult Basic Education
- Cat Adoption Program
- Community Involvement
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- Stress and Anger Management
Work & Vocational
- Automotive Service and Brakes Technician
- Community Work Crews (CWC)
- Department of Natural Resources
- Electrical Training and Certification
- Life Skills Computing
- Small Business Basics
- Waste Water Training and Certification
Offenders participate in religious activities, Toastmasters Int’l, Alcoholic Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups as well as donating hand–made jewelry boxes to non–profit organizations for fundraisers.
In 2011 the prison started a Cat Adoption Program (LCAP). LCAP now partners with West Columbian Gorge Humane Society (WCGHS) and Humane Society for SW Washington (HSSW). Volunteers from the WCGHS and LCAP help teach rehabilitation techniques to the offenders to help treat and care for the cats and their individual needs. After the cats are deemed adoptable they are then available for adoption through WCGHS and listed on their website.