LCC — Driving Directions
View Larger Map
Facility Phone Number
Driving and Parking
DON’T GET LOST: Read these helpful driving directions provided by the facility staff.
- The speed limit on facility grounds is 15 mph. Thank you for not speeding.
- Designated visitor parking area is located in the lower parking lot just above the visiting area.
- Overflow parking is available to the right of the main institution entrance.
- Visitors will enter the grounds through the main institution entrance. Visitors will stop at the intercom and ring the call box stating they are at the facility for visitation. The staff answering the intercom will instruct the visitors to wait there or to park in the designated parking area.
- When you reach the visit check–in area, the officer there will ask for your current photo ID and process you into the computer.
- All visitor vehicles must be secured, locked and vacated while on state property.
- Under no circumstances will minors or pets be left in vehicles unattended, nor will vehicles be left running unattended for any reason.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other personal electronic devices are not allowed inside the facility and will be left in your secured vehicle.
- LCC is a non–smoking facility, cigarettes, lighters and other tobacco products are not allowed inside the facility and will be left in your secured vehicle.
- The control officer will direct visitors with state approved handicap parking permits to handicap accessible parking.