MCC — Driving Directions
View Larger Map
The main Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates available are: 47.845N — 121.992W to assist visitors traveling to the facilty:
MSU 47.846647 — 121.992164
WSRU 47.844955 — 121.991753
TRU 47.844350 — 121.999259
SOU 47.842336 — 121.991841
IMU 47.842281 — 121.991783
Facility Phone Numbers
- Minimum Security Unit (360) 794–2960
- Washington State Reformatory Unit (360) 794–2683
- Twin Rivers Unit (360) 794–2400
- Intensive Managment Unit and Special Offender Unit (360) 794–2200
Driving and Parking
- The speed limit on facility grounds is 15 mph. Thank you for not speeding.
- All visitors are to stop at the speaker box and follow the officers’ directions. Each facility has designated parking areas that the officer will direct you to.
- Visitors are allowed on institutional grounds 30 minutes prior to the beginning of visiting.
- All vehicles are to pull into the parking space front first (no backing into parking space).
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY MINOR OR ANIMAL REMAIN UNATTENDED IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- Vehicles are not to be left running unattended for any reason.
- Let the staff know of any disability needs you may have so that the officer may direct you.