Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women
Business Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Main: (360) 277-2400
Health Services: (360) 277-2400
Visiting Sergeant: (360) 277-2477
- Saturday, August 6, 2016: Visiting will be closed first session due to an event. Regular visit hours will resume at 6:30 p.m. with processing at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 12 & Saturday, August 13, 2016: Visiting will be closed due to an event. Regular visit resumes Sunday, August 14, 2016.
Facility at a Glance
Superintendent: Eleanor Vernell
Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women (MCCCW)
- Custody Level: Minimum
- Units and Custody levels
- Operating Capacity: 305 female offenders
- Year Opened: 2005
Visit the Friends and Family website for great information including how to prepare for visiting with children.
For for additional forms and details on how to apply for a visitor who is a minor, please review the Visiting With a Minor web page.
Visitor’s Application: Please fill out either the Online Application, or the Hard Copy Application not both. Submitting multiple visit applications for an individual visitor will cause a delay in processing.
For visiting questions, please contact the Visiting Sergeant at (360) 277-2477.
It is the flu season – here's a few articles to review:
Educational & Offender Change
- Adult Basic Education
- Beyond Trauma
- Business Technology
- College Readiness Course
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Job Seeking Skills
- Moving On
- Pawsitive Prison Project and Adoption Program (Cat Program)
- Roots to Success
- Therapeutic Community and Chemical Dependency
- Transition to Life
Work & Vocational
- Butterfly Rearing Technician
- Community Service Crews/Fisheries
- Education Teacher Assistants
- Food Service
- Library Clerks
- Recreation Teacher Assistants
- Warehouse clerks
At Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women, there is participation on the Community Advisory Board and Family Advisory Committee.
Mission Creek has a Therapeutic Community Unit/Substance Abuse Treatment Program staffed by a Certified Chemical Dependency Counselors who delivers in and outpatient and relapse prevention therapy for offenders. Mission Creek Also has Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Crystal Meth Anonymous, and Celebrate Recovery support groups that are delivered on sit by Community Volunteers.
Offenders are assigned to Offender Change Groups based on needs identified during their assessment. These include: Partners in Parenting, Transition to Life, Read to me Mommy, Domestic Violence Survival Group, Bridges to Life, and the Women’s Conference.
Many offenders are in the Circle of Giving program. They utilize the many materials donated by members of the community to craft high quality quilts and crocheted items for homeless and needy individuals. In addition to quarterly fundraisers which the proceeds are donated to local charities.