Visiting Transportation Services
Western Van Service
Western Van Service is a locally-owned, veteran-run transportation service serving Washington state. While this is not a Department of Corrections sponsored program, Western Van Service provides a free service that can assist you in visiting offenders. Please contact Western Van Service for more information about their program.
Western Van Service schedules round-trip visits to the below Department of Corrections’ facilities:
- Airway Heights Corrections Center (Airway Heights, WA)
- Cedar Creek Corrections Center (Littlerock, WA)
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center (Clallam Bay, WA)
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center (Connell, WA)
- Larch Corrections Center (Yacolt, WA)
- Mission Creek Corrections Center (Belfair, WA)
- Monroe Corrections Center (Monroe, WA)
- Olympic Corrections Center (Forks, WA)
- Stafford Creek Corrections Center (Aberdeen, WA)
- Washington Corrections Center (Shelton, WA)
- Washington Corrections Center for Women (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Washington State Penitentiary (Walla Walla, WA)
The current schedule runs July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (360-724-8775; between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.) at least ten (10) days before your travel date to request transportation. Please include in your email or phone call the following information:
- The facility
- Offender’s name and DOC number
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- A staff member from Western Van Service will contact you two (2) days before the trip to verify information.
- All trips are round-trips, no over-night trips.
- Email or call to get on the list, first come, first served.
- Pickup points are Park & Rides.
- Vehicles will arrive on time for loading and departure on time. Late arrivals will have to reschedule.
For questions, contact:
- Office: (360) 724-8775 (Between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Email: email@example.com