Indeterminate Sentence Review Board
The Indeterminate Sentence Review Board (ISRB or Board) was created in 1986. Before that, the Board had been the Board of Prison Terms and Paroles. The Board is responsible for two types of offenders
- Felony offenders who committed crimes before July 1, 1984 and went to prison
- A select group of sex offenders who have committed offenses after August 31, 2001
The ISRB is located in Olympia, Washington, and merged with the Department of Corrections on July 1, 2011. The Chair and three Board Members are appointed by the Governor to serve five year terms. Staff support the Board by providing case analysis, maintaining offender records, and providing administrative assistance to the Chair and the Board Members.
If you would like to receive the Board meeting minutes, please sign up for our ISRB Board Meeting Minutes LISTSERV, you will then begin receiving our Board meeting minutes on a monthly basis when they are published. Additionally, you can sign up to receive ISRB Press Releases.
- The June 13th meeting agenda is now available
- An additional June 27th meeting agenda is now available
- The complete board meeting schedule for 2016 is available online
Decisions and Minutes
- None at this time.