About the ISRB
The Indeterminate Sentence Review Board (ISRB or Board) members are appointed by the Washington State Governor. The Governor names one of the members as Chair. All members serve five year terms.
- Lynne DeLano, Chair, worked in South Dakota’s corrections system for over twenty years. She began as a correctional officer and later served as a warden and Secretary of the Department of Corrections. After coming to Washington’s Department of Corrections in 1999, she served in a number of senior administrative positions. The Governor appointed her Chair of the Board in January 2010.
- Dennis Thaut, Member, retired from an extensive career with Department of Corrections. He worked both in prisons and community corrections. The Governor appointed him to the Board in 2005.
- Tom Sahlberg, Member, retired from the Spokane Police Department in 2004. He has also served as Victim/Witness Coordinator with the Spokane County Prosecutor's Office before joining the ISRB. The Governor appointed him to the Board in 2007.
- Kecia Rongen, Member, has worked within the criminal justice system for 16 years, specializing with the sexual offender population. Just prior to coming to the Board, she served as the Administrator for Sexual Offender Programs within the Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration. In addition, she has served on a number of legislative workgroups related to sex offender management. She is the former Chair of the statewide Sex Offender Policy Board and current Board Member for the WA Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers. The Governor appointed her to the Board in 2012.
The Indeterminate Sentence Review Board (ISRB or Board) staff support the Board Members.
- Robin Riley, Administrative Assistant 5
- Kristi Busch, Hearings Investigator 3
- Monika Fields, Hearings Investigator 3
- Jill Getty, Hearings Investigator 3
- Irene Seifert, Correctional Records Technician 2
- Jody Swails, Correctional Records Technician 1
- Melissa Zuniga-Espinoza, Correctional Records Technician 1
- Christine Hunter, Correctional Records Technician 1
- Ellen Hanegan-Cruse, Victim Liaison, Program Administrator 5
Telephone: (360) 407-2400
Fax: (360) 493-9287
Email the ISRB
4317 Sixth Avenue SE
PO Box 40907
Olympia, WA 98504-0904
From the North
Take I-5 southbound to exit #109 (Martin Way). Turn right onto Martin Way. Get in the left hand turn lane and turn left on College Street. Proceed over I-5 to the second stop light and turn right on 6th Avenue SE. Proceed on 6th Avenue SE, go through one stop light and turn left into Sixth Avenue Center. The Board is located in the back three story building on the third floor.
From the South
Take I-5 northbound to exit #108 and keep right (Sleater-Kinney Road SE - South). Turn right on Sleater-Kinney Road SE and get in the left hand turn lane. Turn left at the first light onto 6th Avenue SE. Proceed on 6th Avenue SE and turn right into Sixth Avenue Center (first complex after the transit station). The Board is located in the back three story building on the third floor.