Capital Punishment Media Resources
- Inmate Information
- Witness Information
- Media Rules
- Media Policy
- Directions and Maps
- Case Updates
- Contact Information
There are no executions currently scheduled.
Media witnesses are selected based on the requirements of RCW 10.95.185.
By applying to access the facility, media representatives agree to follow all media rules and Washington State Penitentiary Visits and Tours Policy.
- Public Information and Media Relations
- Visits and Tours of Department Facilities and Offices
- Washington State Penitentiary Visits and Tours Policy
- DOC Policy Website
1313 N 13th Ave [Driving Directions]
Walla Walla, WA 99362
The Washington State Office of the Attorney General can provide detailed information about the legal process in Washington death penalty cases and updates on scheduled executions.
- HQ Communications, (360) 725-8558
- Shari Hall, Public Information Officer - Washington State Penitentiary, (509) 524-7716