Enroll in advance notification services
Enrollment is not automatic – participation in these services is voluntary.
Enroll by completing the Victim Services Program Enrollment Request form.
If you enroll for notification in the Victim Services Program, we can provide you with the important information regarding the offender while he/she serves his/her prison sentence.
Advance notifications will be provided as soon as dates are set for:
- transfer to a work release facility
- release to the community or other jurisdiction
You will also be notified of:
- addresses being investigated for release of sex offenders
- death of the offender during incarceration
Our staff will call you if there is a(n):
- escape from custody
- immediate release
- certain type of escorted leave
You may also register with SAVIN
Registration is provided through the Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) system in partnership with the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs.
If the offender has been sentenced to prison you are eligible to register for automated notification.
Contact Victim Services Staff by:
- telephone – (800) 322-2201
- email – email@example.com
- mail – PO BOX 41119 Olympia, WA 98504-1119
Return to the home page.