Register for Automated Notification
Registration is provided through the Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) system in partnership with the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs.
All automated notifications are provided using your choice of email, telephone message, or both.
Automated notifications are provided when an offender has:
- transferred to a different prison
- transferred to a work release facility
- released to the community or other jurisdiction
- escaped from custody
- died during incarceration
Registration with SAVIN
Go to www.vinelink.com to begin.
- select Washington State
- choose the Washington Statewide SAVIN link
- use the " Search and Register" tab and search for the offender
- select the offender’s name
- register for notification
Call (877) 846-3492.
- search for the offender using the automated system
- choose option to register for notification
- select PIN number
If you choose notification by phone, please be sure to keep your PIN number in a secure location as we are not able to change your PIN or stop notification if your PIN number is lost or forgotten.
Contact Victim Services Staff by:
- telephone – (800) 322-2201
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail – PO BOX 41119 Olympia, WA 98504-1119
Return to the home page.