In addition to supporting the agency's sustainability efforts, the Capital Planning & Development (CPD) environmental staff members assist CPD project managers in obtaining necessary environmental compliance permits for Capital projects.
State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA):
Project–related State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) documents are submitted to the Department of Ecology (DOE) . The DOE publishes these documents for two weeks or for the entire comment period, whichever is required.
- SEPA Checklist Deaconess WR (8/17/21)
- SEPA Checklist WCC Reclaimed Water Project (7/29/20)
- SEPA DNS Public Notice – Deaconess WR (8/17/21)
- SEPA DNS Public Notice – WCC (8/13/20)
- SEPA Checklist AHCC Reclaimed Water Project (7/6/20)
- SEPA DNS Public Notice – AHCC (7/28/20)
Water and Stormwater Management:
2014 McNeil Island Boatyard Facility
Environmental Compliance Resources
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (DAHP)
- Department of Enterprise Services – LEED™ Quality Assurance Process Guidelines
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)