Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC)
Facility Alerts & Notices
Before visiting, check for notices that may impact your travel plans. For visitation cancellations, you can follow @WADOCVisits on Twitter.
- Friday, November 16, 2018: All visitation is cancelled for today.
- Saturday, November 17 – Sunday, November 18, 2018: C Unit visitation is cancelled. All other units vistation is open.
- Friday, November 30, 2018: Visitation will be closed from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for an event. Regular visitation will be open at 3:00 p.m.
- Effective now and until further notice: All D-unit visits will be NO-CONTACT visits, EXCEPT the Intensive Transition Program inmates. The time of visits has changed to 11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:15 - 4:00 p.m. Friday – Monday.
CBCC Visiting Information
Visitor Application Process
To visit an inmate, you must complete the visitor application process. Go to the Prison Visits webpage for information about what is required in your specific circumstances to complete the visitor application process.
The visitor application process must be completed for both Prison Visits and Video Visits.
The general guidelines that are applicable to all prison facilities is detailed in DOC Policy 450.300 Visits for Incarcerated Individuals. CBCC also has its own Visitor's Guidelines detailing important notices, visiting rules, guidelines for all visits (prison and video), and regular visiting hours for each housing unit.
CBCC's Regular Visiting Hours have also been published below as a quick reference for your convenience.
Family Friendly Events
Many family friendly events are hosted at CBCC. These events may disrupt regularly scheduled visiting hours. Please refer to the CBCC Family Friendly Events Calendar for information regarding upcoming scheduled events.
Regular Visiting Hours
Below are the regularly scheduled visiting hours for each unit that accepts visitors at CBCC. Regular visiting hours are subject to change due to unplanned incidents, as well as scheduled events. Please check facility alerts & notices, as well as the Family Friendly Events Calendar and Visitor's Guidelines for information that may impact your travel plans.
No Entrance times are from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. and after 6:30 p.m.
No Contact Booth: One visit per week for inmates in segregation or the Intensive Management Unit (IMU) during Regular Visiting Hours. Length of visit depends on the inmate's IMU level.
Family Crafts are available in the visit room during Regular Visiting Hours.
|Sunday:||11:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.|
|Monday:||11:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.|
|Friday:||11:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.|
|Saturday:||11:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.|
Academic & Partnership Programs
- Adult Basic Education
- Building and Maintenance Technology
- Cloud and Computer Development Design
- Dog Training & Adoption Program
- General Education Development (GED)
- Professional Baking and Pastry
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Accounting
Research Based Programs
- Intensive Transition Program (ITP)
Clallam Bay works closely with the surrounding communities to maintain communication lines about the status of the facility, hiring, and rendering assistance, if needed.
Many volunteers in the community are active in developing programs at the facility. Volunteers participate in religious bible study, worship services, one–to–one prison mission and other cultural, ethnic and recreational opportunities.