The Department of Corrections (DOC) uses data analytics to assist the Department with making better decisions by examining collected data and identifying new opportunities to further the agency's mission of “Improving public safety.”
All Department of Corrections reports, including the statistical reports listed below, can be found in the Publications archive.
- Agency Fact Card 100-QA001
- Average Daily Population of Incarcerated Individuals in Prisons 400-RE002
- Cost per Incarcerated Individual per Day 200-AR001
- Incarcerated Population and Supervision Caseload Compared to Forecasts 400-RE001
- Prison Admissions and Releases by County – Fiscal Years 2006-2017 200-RE001