Below are Department of Corrections (DOC) policies that apply to and/or relate to prison facilities.
- DOC 100.500 Non-Discrimination For Individuals
- DOC 110.100 Prison Management Expectations
- DOC 200.210 Prison Commissary
- DOC 320.200 Administrative Segregation
Laws & Regulations
- RCW 2.43.050 Oath.
- RCW 9.94A Sentencing Reform Act of 1981
- RCW 72.09.010 Legislative intent.
- RCW 72.09.130 Incentive system for participation in education and work programs—Rules—Dissemination.
- WAC 137 Department of Corrections
- WAC 137-25 Serious Violations – Total and Partial Confinement Facilities.
- WAC 137-25-030 Serious violations.
- WAC 137-28 Discipline-Prisons
- WAC 137-28-220 General violations
- WAC 137-32 Prisons-Administrative Segregation and Intensive Management
Below are Department of Corrections (DOC) publications that apply to prison facilities.
Guides & Handbooks
- Guide for Transgender, Intersex & Nonbinary Individuals in DOC Custody 300-GU006
- Transgender, Intersex and Non-binary Individuals Employee Manual 600-GU009
- Gender-Informed Practices Assessment (GIPA) March 31, 2022
- Classification (doc.wa.gov)
- Prison Life (doc.wa.gov)
- Prisons Map (doc.wa.gov)
- Reentry Centers (doc.wa.gov)
- Office of Corrections Ombuds (OCO)
- Yakima County Jail